Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thats exactly what Im saying.
As I said, Matip has looked the man most likely in the last games...and then Klopp went and took Matip off and put Gomez on!!!!!!
So with regards to recruitment, do you think City have it spot on with a small but top quality squad!
Is it something you think LFC will try to replicate?

Two pages of glorious arguing about little old City on RAWK last night. The pages on that forum are about three times the size as on here. Post after post at rowing and slagging each other off - about a club they don’t care about. A club nobody cares about. Lol.
They all got deleted today - the Mod did not like that a poster was suggesting that recognition should be given that we have done something right and are well managed

Even though he was still slagging us off - as it was judged that he was not giving 100% in his slagging us off - he was deemed to be defending us

They all got deleted today - the Mod did not like that a poster was suggesting that recognition should be given that we have done something right and are well managed

Even though he was still slagging us off - as it was judged that he was not giving 100% in his slagging us off - he was deemed to be defending us
I thought you were just joking around, mocking their cult like posters.

But you aren’t. My god. Just been on there. That is just plain fucking weird. I imagine RAWKS hierarchy have located the poster and he’s currently being labotomised in preparation for his brain only to think positive ‘Pool, and negative anything else.

Ventolin inhalers will only get you so far up Everest. They’ll need proper Oxygen equipment.
Unless they are talking about the double glazing mob to repair our coaches.

Just wish God could press a button and delete the whole ferking club and its tainted history.....

Remember coming back from a school trip to Paris. Stopped off at Corby services, people were sitting in stunned silence as Heysel unfolded. For me the impact only hit a few days later, when I understood the enormity of what had happened.

Hillsborough is a taboo subject. Noone who died as a result of those events deserved to die. The corruption and cover-up by both the south Yorkshire police and the media was despicable. But some of their followers need to examine their actions that day.

No Nottingham Forest fans died that day.

Even CL finals at Istanbul and Athens, jibbing was rife, denying their own match paying supporters. When I think of the build up to their final against spurs, with ours v Chelsea, they are very different to us.

Can't remember any reports of blues being drunken cunts, pushing the elderly in fountains, or publicly masturbating either.

Hope we never become such entitled. Scumbags.

Remember coming back from a school trip to Paris. Stopped off at Corby services, people were sitting in stunned silence as Heysel unfolded. For me the impact only hit a few days later, when I understood the enormity of what had happened.

Hillsborough is a taboo subject. Noone who died as a result of those events deserved to die. The corruption and cover-up by both the south Yorkshire police and the media was despicable. But some of their followers need to examine their actions that day.

No Nottingham Forest fans died that day.

Even CL finals at Istanbul and Athens, jibbing was rife, denying their own match paying supporters. When I think of the build up to their final against spurs, with ours v Chelsea, they are very different to us.

Can't remember any reports of blues being drunken cunts, pushing the elderly in fountains, or publicly masturbating either.

Hope we never become such entitled. Scumbags.
And if they weren't jibbing they were snatching tickets from their own.

I’ve said in the past most on RAWK on the City thread is posted for our benefit, knowing we, or some of us, look at it.

Like this. Well I’ll tell you I know exactly what we fucking are. Champions of England. Multiple times of late. So shove that up your fucking murdering arses.

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers

« Reply #20069 on: Today at 09:39:54 pm »

City fans embarrassing themselves in the comments with the usual stuff. The veneer is thin, lads, we know you know what you are.

I’ve said in the past most on RAWK on the City thread is posted for our benefit, knowing we, or some of us, look at it.

Like this. Well I’ll tell you I know exactly what we fucking are. Champions of England. Multiple times of late. So shove that up your fucking murdering arses.

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers

« Reply #20069 on: Today at 09:39:54 pm »

City fans embarrassing themselves in the comments with the usual stuff. The veneer is thin, lads, we know you know what you are.
His Bio even says “Legacy Fan”: with a man with a moustache and perm underneath

i wouldn’t waste too much emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.