Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

My first away game since that 2019 defeat at Newcastle, clearly I'm bad luck as everyone round me expects City to win every game 5-0 these days.

Really enjoyed it, should have won, had them on the rack on 70 minutes but those lengthy VAR (hate it) delays took the wind out of us a bit. I remember the 3-1 defeat there in their first season up and we've come a long way since then.

That Salisu had a superb game, but they all put in a shift. Thought our fans were great.

Poor performance, several individuals just not at the races. I don't know what it is but whenever we have a weeks gap in between games, we look pretty shit. Whether it's because we get out of our rhythm I don't know.
Sterling had a mare, 60 minutes of utter shiteness, and didn't look like he gave a fuck, sell in the summer. Both full backs poor, Bernardo off colour has been for weeks.
Just relieved we didn't lose so it might prove to be a valuable point at the end of the season

please ? how can you defend that miss by sterling its shocking
chances like that have to be but away simple. your team mates and manager and all the fans could not believe it

when criticism comes your way when you do things like that is right you can not defend it with grealish or foden was also just as bad ? sorry did they miss a golden chance
100% correct

Don't think our opposition have seen a straight red since Xhaka right at the start of the season. You always get "the benefit of the doubt" with a straight red tackle against us. Twice today

Not been great though has he? All players have bad or mediocre games sometimes but how near has Grealish come to being MOTM in any of the games he's played for us?
Give him a season to bed in like most other signings, then feel free to slag him off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.