United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their comfort blanket that they don’t care apparently, it wasn’t on the brochure for them when they decided to support the rags when football was invented in 1992. Boy did they back the wrong horse.
Since when did we exist to make football enjoyable for the Rag legion of plastic fans from Singapore to County Sligo ?
Yet again they profess not to care but use every bingo call in the book.
Didn’t read every page but the comment about us spending loads to buy success has just flown over their collection of vacuous skulls like the best stealth fighter on the planet.
It really hurts but they will never admit it.

Just read that thread and you have to laugh, the amount of slapped arses on there. Their bitterness makes every trophy we win just that bit sweeter.

TL;DR: football was great when they used to win, but it’s not fair now that they don’t.
But we leave them cold.

If they say we are irrelevant enough times they might start believing it, selling more CR7 duvets might help them fund their next great iteration to overhaul the nouveau riche, until then I will laugh at their general direction.

But we leave them cold.

If they say we are irrelevant enough times they might start believing it, selling more CR7 duvets might help them fund their next great iteration to overhaul the nouveau riche, until then I will laugh at their general direction.
I think they actually believe that United’s domination in the 90s/00s was warmly admired by other fans, the fucking cranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.