United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd Still have to play Chelsea & Spurs at home plus tricky away games at Palace, City, Liverpool & Arsenal.
Also potential banana skins like Everton away & Brighton, Saints & Leeds away.
If Spurs or Arsenal do their job no top 4 for the scum.
That's my concern though Spurs & Arsenal are serial bottlers.
If they get 4th it's because their competitors are wank not that their good.
Utd have the edge because even though they're shite & are dominated in most games they are clinical.
City are far superior but lack clinical forwards.
Look at Sterling today, criminal to miss a chance like that, mistakes happen but he misses chances like that on a regular basis ffs.

Utd Still have to play Chelsea & Spurs at home plus tricky away games at Palace, City, Liverpool & Arsenal.
Also potential banana skins like Everton away & Brighton, Saints & Leeds away.
If Spurs or Arsenal do their job no top 4 for the scum.
That's my concern though Spurs & Arsenal are serial bottlers.
If they get 4th it's because their competitors are wank not that their good.
Utd have the edge because even though they're shite & are dominated in most games they are clinical.
City are far superior but lack clinical forwards.
Look at Sterling today, criminal to miss a chance like that, mistakes happen but he misses chances like that on a regular basis ffs.
Spurs and Arsenal are as you say bottlers. West Ham have shown in the last few games that they will fade away too. Even Chelsea are being dragged into it. My gut feeling is VAR and the incompetency of the other challengers will get these into the top 4.

Yeah - luck? Motivation that ran out once players figured out that they could get away without trying? Who knows...

Until United sort out their ownership-management-scouting mess, they're screwed. They'll pay top to remain in contention but squander their investment due to lack of player motivation.
They are screwed but getting into the top four would be a huge boost and not making it would be a huge footballing and financial disaster.

Well the prem have done it they have the scum in 4th, they are in a CL qualifying position. I predict that they will stay there or be edged higher now.

I always think that sort of tight call should either go to the attacker, or just go with the on field decision. Otherwise you end up with this situation where they can basically make it onside or offside purely on which frame they choose.
Out of 60 of them every second no less. Quite easy to find one that backs either side of the claim I imagine

Out of 60 of them every second no less. Quite easy to find one that backs either side of the claim I imagine
Out of course you could just get an adult to draw a random red line on your iPad like Herman Munster did on Twitter

Gary Neville using an iPad is like watching a Labrador playing with a balloon

Well the prem have done it they have the scum in 4th, they are in a CL qualifying position. I predict that they will stay there or be edged higher now.
Mmm, sort of feel the same. Seems that when things are getting a bit too perilous for them helping hands arrive in abundance. Every other game they win has some dodgy decision in their favour. The sooner these twats crumble and wither away the better.

In spite of their heroics yesterday they could well be in 6th at the end of play today with the prospect of a chasing pack behind them forcing them into 9th the week after.

They are not in a good position, they fell into the grave of their own making and left the shovel atop the wheelbarrow which they have no chance of reaching.

In spite of their heroics yesterday they could well be in 6th at the end of play today with the prospect of a chasing pack behind them forcing them into 9th the week after.

They are not in a good position, they fell into the grave of their own making and left the shovel atop the wheelbarrow which they have no chance of reaching.
Such prose is admirable, and the message is very, very clear.

They're shi.t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.