Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I do wonder why the club bother with these increases though. In the scheme of things it's a drop in the ocean to them. Given the hardships everyone is currently going through, it would have been a good gesture to freeze the prices across the board.

Because football fans allow them to. As a business which the club is why wouldn't they try and squeeze every penny out of their customers?

If season tickets have gone up on average 5% then fans should wait outside until 5 minutes have gone. A near empty stadium at the beginning would show that this isn't right, but we have a title to win and fans won't do that for the longer greater good.

Because football fans allow them to. As a business which the club is why wouldn't they try and squeeze every penny out of their customers?

If season tickets have gone up on average 5% then fans should wait outside until 5 minutes have gone. A near empty stadium at the beginning would show that this isn't right, but we have a title to win and fans won't do that for the longer greater good.
If we did that, most of us wouldn’t be in their seat by half time.

Then, with having to leave early to miss the traffic, you’d only see 20 mins of football.

If we did that, most of us wouldn’t be in their seat by half time.

Then, with having to leave early to miss the traffic, you’d only see 20 mins of football.

Its the principle rather than the logistics of it happening.

You ask a football fan to miss 5 minutes to make a stand and they won't, yet they'll miss start of the kick off to get that last pint in, leave on 38 mins for a half time pint and leave on 86 mins to get the first bus/tram.

Due to my circumstances as a carer and my UC allowance I cannot afford to renew my season, £750 to £780 is now well beyond my means, unfortunately.
My SC has been deferred this season because if my situation. However, if I was in employment i would be at the crossroads of whether to renew or not due to increasing cost of living going up.

The club simply cannot take it's long standing supporters for granted every year like they have done, especially when people are struggling to make ends meet.

But they have, and more and more longtime supporters will drift away to be replaced by new fans and day trip tourists. And the sad thing is the club once said they recognise we are a club supposed largely by working class supporters.

Something has to give, and our club and other clubs should be giving something back to us, for without us the game is nothing...

Its the principle rather than the logistics of it happening.

You ask a football fan to miss 5 minutes to make a stand and they won't, yet they'll miss start of the kick off to get that last pint in, leave on 38 mins for a half time pint and leave on 86 mins to get the first bus/tram.
Same with everything these days.

If it doesn’t directly affect your life personally, people don’t give a fuck anymore.

Hopefully, we can return to a collective society at some point in the future.

Due to my circumstances as a carer and my UC allowance I cannot afford to renew my season, £750 to £780 is now well beyond my means, unfortunately.
My SC has been deferred this season because if my situation. However, if I was in employment i would be at the crossroads of whether to renew or not due to increasing cost of living going up.

The club simply cannot take it's long standing supporters for granted every year like they have done, especially when people are struggling to make ends meet.

But they have, and more and more longtime supporters will drift away to be replaced by new fans and day trip tourists. And the sad thing is the club once said they recognise we are a club supposed largely by working class supporters.

Something has to give, and our club and other clubs should be giving something back to us, for without us the game is nothing...

you say that, but other then the really big games we struggle. When season ticket holders/ locals don’t show up we end up with lots of empty seats. Wembley, fa cup games, lower cat prem games. We are nothing like United or Liverpool and we need our core fans

I’m being booted out of ESL2 for a new sports bar. Or I can stay and pay £2k a ticket. Fuck knows who the club think will fill those seats. They can’t fill 93:20 which are about 15 yards away and almost half the price. Disgraceful really but they don’t give a flying fuck.

Would be interested to know if City Matters were consulted on it.

is there any point in city matters. Seem to have no influence at all. Seems like one big waste of time to try and make the club look good

is there any point in city matters. Seem to have no influence at all. Seems like one big waste of time to try and make the club look good
They do on smaller things that the club will listen to opinions on.

It‘s not the reps fault that they can’t do much, but they invest a lot of their time trying to make things better for us other fans, with limited success.

I doubt they are happy with what they achieve overall, but if they’d didn’t try, nothing would improve.

I thank them for their time and patience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.