Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

Look! Don’t play anything. Not Morning Glory, Hey Jude, Blue Moon or anything. Just let the fans sing blue Moon, etc, as the team comes out and gets ready to start the game.
Spot on! No music at all pre-game. We are at a football stadium, not a karaoke bar. Let the fans sing football songs without shit coming from the speakers, it’s miles better.

Two tribes developing
The cheese board ( like developing tastes and changes)
The cheese bored.. ( hates all the “ match day experience “ blather & bullshit) .
I am not keen and am probably too old for most of it.. but we all know there is going to be more of it going forward.

Two tribes developing
The cheese board ( like developing tastes and changes)
The cheese bored.. ( hates all the “ match day experience “ blather & bullshit) .
I am not keen and am probably too old for most of it.. but we all know there is going to be more of it going forward.
If the 75min leaver old farts can’t be up for this game then its time to euthanise the fucking old cunts and replace them with ratty chavs who will at least have a go.
Logans Run, motherfuckers. Sing, shout or fuck off

No need to sing if the team do the business….and there’s the problem.
Simple remit is …….Defend….Industrious and creative midfield….and SCORE….
I don’t want 80% possession - 35 corners - 25 shots (1 on target) ...and lose 1:0 to one shot on goal…..
That’s cursed it now…….Villa win 1:0

I am one of the very few who hope they play Sweet Caroline for folk to sing along to.
And "Wild Thing" by the Troggs.

I don’t think their will be silence this time. Was there silence last time? Close the bars a bit earlier. Tell the fans the teams are coming out with a short tannoy announcement. And leave it to the fans.
Everybody would be kicking off if the bars shut early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.