Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

A little late in the day, but I hate "Championes ole ole ole" - it's been sung by right fuckers before us, hmmm, let's think who... And it should be 'Campeones' anyway (no CH)
There must be an alternative we could start and claim as our own... if we get there, please Lord...

This thread.

_90764432_hi000329892.jpg

Too many dickheads at football for drinking in your seat. If that's not obvious to the powers that be then they deserve all they would get for allowing it. They'll be chopping lines on the back of your seat next.
If and when the atmosphere gets to an "American" stage with hotdog and Budweiser sellers prowling the walkways and punters sat in your seat politely enjoying the game I will know my time watching live football is done and you'll be welcome to it.

A little late in the day, but I hate "Championes ole ole ole" - it's been sung by right fuckers before us, hmmm, let's think who... And it should be 'Campeones' anyway (no CH)
There must be an alternative we could start and claim as our own... if we get there, please Lord...

I like this one. Not heard it south of the border.

Ah well I see cut the cheese is another expression that doesn't quite translate

Like the nice gentleman that asked if he could bum a fag off me outside a nightclub at 3am back in my college days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.