Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Dijk, Salah and Fabinho all out.

Southampton well rested and looking to make amends after being booed off in last game.

Added to the extra-time and tension of penalties, Liverpool's intensity will be reduced.

As you say, with a full house at home to Villa who don't experience big games, we absolutely should be putting it to bed.

Mane also rumoured to be out but Southampton are in horrible form. They’ll probably be competitive until Liverpool score.

Still waiting on my tickets for this 1,shd I of had them by now?thanks for your help.

This will be my last game getting to much for me now . First game attended at Maine Road in 47/48 and been a regular at games since 1958. Boy will I miss it. So City don't blow this one for me.

That's sad to read, you deserve a proper send off from City.

Enjoy your final time and huge respect!

Just got an email from the Club saying if I want to list my ticket on the ticket exchange they will buy it immediately without the usual wait for someone to buy.

I guess there’s a lot of day trippers ready to drop big money on any tickets going spare.

They‘re not having mine.

This will be my last game getting to much for me now . First game attended at Maine Road in 47/48 and been a regular at games since 1958. Boy will I miss it. So City don't blow this one for me.
That’s a fantastic achievement. Congratulations and happy “retirement “ Let’s hope the boys finish the season in style for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.