Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely dippers win tonight. Just what the PL want; a last day showdown. I wouldn’t mind betting that because of that the refs just let the teams get on with it and not interfere.

Definitely dippers win tonight. Just what the PL want; a last day showdown. I wouldn’t mind betting that because of that the refs just let the teams get on with it and not interfere.
If the PL wanted this, why did VAR give us a penalty in the last few minutes at West Ham? Mahrez tucks that away and their last day showdown is virtually up the swanny

I'd be extremely shocked if it's over tonight. Even without Salah and VVD Liverpool will win easily and probably with an extra goal or two in the bag. I don't expect Soton to turn up especially based on recent form which is poor.
I expect Southampton turn up for their last home game of the season and in front of a huge television audience. Whether they will be good enough is debatable. If they can turn their form round and play nearly as well as they did against City they have a chance.

I haven’t been following them enough to know why their form has deteriorated. Have they got injuries or just going through a bad run, which they seem prone to?

If the PL wanted this, why did VAR give us a penalty in the last few minutes at West Ham? Mahrez tucks that away and their last day showdown is virtually up the swanny
Very true but we are where we are just like the PL want it so what I am saying is: will they let it ride this weekend?

One of these days a ref is going to make a fortune disclosing to the press how the Pl kept pressurising him to fix matches. Obviously he’ll deny ever bowing to their pressure, but will know of other refs who did

Dippers will be on for 3 pens and two Southampton players off in the first half and they win 9 nil. Memo from UEFA i believe!!!

I'd be extremely shocked if it's over tonight. Even without Salah and VVD Liverpool will win easily and probably with an extra goal or two in the bag. I don't expect Soton to turn up especially based on recent form which is poor.
If they win tonight goal difference is unlikely to be relevant. It would only be if relevance if we lost heavily to villa and they drew with wolves

This will be my last game getting to much for me now . First game attended at Maine Road in 47/48 and been a regular at games since 1958. Boy will I miss it. So City don't blow this one for me.
A mere baby from 70/71 season myself, you should write a book mate from what you've seen.

Enjoy the game I'm sure City won't let you down (gulp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.