Medical proof if it were needed......

I had a bit of a panic attack the morning we played Real away. Combination of other stuff going on but that combined with the end of season pressures we were under at that time sent me on a bit of a funny do in the middle of a shop. Felt sick, dizzy, was racing, I was sweating, the mrs said I looked like I was going to throw up. I'm only 31 as well!
It happens to us all now and then. Just laugh it off. It's when people react in an alarmed way that it becomes an ongoing problem.
All that stress and nervous excitement we get through the football season and then...nothing. It's like a big void for a few months. I don't know how I cope without it all.

Not on the same scale but this week is the best sleep I've had in weeks. Constantly thinking about the games the last few weeks have seen me have about 3 hours a night.

Went to the doctors about 5 years back with, what I described as pins and needles down my left leg, but without the pins & needles sensation. He diagnosed sciatica. I have exercised when it’s come on since and it’s eased it.
This week, since Sunday, no matter what coping mechanisms I have used haven’t worked and the attacks have been so bad that my toes are cramping up too.
It’s all nerve related I suppose and it will calm down.
Typical City for a FOC like me was: ’ah well, there’s always next week - lets get pissed’

Typical City now: Makes me ill!

I regularly get palpitations when watching us play on tv but never experienced this when at the games.
No idea why but being in the ground somehow calms me down….
Anyone else have the same experience?

Amen brother.
That said, keep your eye on it, it probably IS just City doing City things to you but take care anyway. You don’t want to shuffle off this mortal coil and miss us pissing the league next year not to mention the CL win.
Keep safe Blue.
Yeah, I made it to Victoria Station on the day of the CFC game. Felt terrible! Decided the best course was to catch the train back home. Wasn't half way back and felt right at ninepence! My ERO said it was 'stress'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.