It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Look we obviously have done better than we'd ever imagine

But we collapsed against Madrid once we were in control, fell apart against Lyon and Spurs after we got ourselves in position and were disappointing against chelsea in the final as we just never got into the game

Let's not act like it didn't happen
Whatever mate.

I'm not going to argue about the past.

And I think you're a wum and a crap one at that.

Let's act like that's happening right now.

Pol saying right now we are not after a right winger
Didn’t city come out that they would start introducing Mcatee on the left wing? Maybe we say Mcatee is back up to Grealish on the left and start developing Foden in the middle?

Didn’t city come out that they would start introducing Mcatee on the left wing? Maybe we say Mcatee is back up to Grealish on the left and start developing Foden in the middle?

I'm guessing that City will get a right winger only if the price/wage is right. When/if Sterling leaves. If there is no right winger in that price range then we wait til next season.

I'm guessing that City will get a right winger only if the price/wage is right. When/if Sterling leaves. If there is no right winger in that price range then we wait til next season.
True, but if we extend Mahrez’s contract and Palmer develops further this season we will already have two right wingers.

That's fair enough. Sterling has been degrading in a City shirt and Ake is a fourth-choice centre-back.

Irrespective of their ages, perceived physical prime, my own (subjective) context is those players I did cite were key components and we still kept on winning.

Sterling and Ake are not, and they are replaceable.
I played golf over the weekend with a guy from Carlisle, his grandson is Jarrod Branthwaite

His words to me were City have been asking questions

Could be something in this but could be bull?

Nah, not for me… and a sizeable number of fans are of the same opinion. PL always the priority. I still support us in it, but I would have been more upset had we not beaten Villa, than losing to Madrid. It’s just a cup competition; a big one admittedly, but a cup competition nevertheless. I guess younger supporters crave the CL, whereas older supporters (like me) prefer the PL
PL is a harder trophy than the CL and much better measure of a club's achievement but I want a CL now for so many reasons.

I played golf over the weekend with a guy from Carlisle, his grandson is Jarrod Branthwaite

His words to me were City have been asking questions

Could be something in this but could be bull?
This was from May. The main headline is Nelson but it says they also "looked at Branthwaite".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.