It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Ake does go- What about Akanji from Dortmund? A year left on his deal. Could be a solid 3rd/4th choice.

There is no way the club doesnt have a plan for every squad eventuality. Id even be shocked if there wasnt a “how do we replace KDB if we needed to” plan.

They dont stumble into the window, see who wants to leave and who they can get, its planned out in scenarios years in advance.

The “if sterling leaves this summer what do we do” plan will have been discussed for the last 6 months and they will have agreed either there needs a replacement straight away or wait 12 months for the right target to emerge.

I suspect the club has actually targeted nkuku (hence why hes signed a contract with reasonable buyout) or another option and they will wait. I think its a risk but if we dont give palmer and mcatee a go now, they’ll never get that chance so i’ll back it.

Sterling out, new LB and an Ake replacement (if needed) and we’ll be done. Dont see bernardo going anywhere.

Their new owners appear to be dicks with a scattter gun approach and no substance. They are flashing a £50 note in Harrods expecting it to go far. There should be a ban on any more American idiots buying premiere league clubs.
Boehly, or whoever is running Chelsea's transfer "strategy " may not know what they are doing, but Boehly is far from being an "idiot." He went to The College of William and Mary, one of the best public universities in the States. I know a good number of people who went to uni there. It is not easy to be accepted and they aren't academic idiots attending.

He also attended the London School of Economics. I don't know much about. I assume it is a good school?

I'm tending to agree, Boehly is merely the "face" of the new owners. I've yet to see who else is in this owner consortium. The only person I see mentioned is Boehly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.