Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
10 years ago, on this forum, If you did not throw yourself, prostrate at the alter of the 96 (as was) you got a very hard time off many bluemooners who were proper chummy with our red friends down the 580.
Of course, that was before the coach attack (and subsequent whitewash), the lamentabley predictable trouble at the CL final (and subsequent whitewash) and their organisational campaign to have City engineered from contention.
The weird cult have always been cunts. Some of us said it when it wasn't popular though.

The sort of person who might be casually attracted to the rags will not have been impressed by the United team going up to collect their cup final medals in a half empty stadium. The humiliation of collecting their medals while their rivals supporters sang "your f*****g shite" will not easily be forgotten. Thought it said it all about the rags support they had a fantastic season by any standards. A cup win and CL qualification, surely they deserved a great reception from their fans but no they were abandoned to their fate. Think the casual wannabees will now claim to be dippers they're welcome to them.
The humiliation of collecting their medals while their rivals supporters sang "your f*****g shite" will not easily be forgotten

Loved it

The humiliation of collecting their medals while their rivals supporters sang "your f*****g shite" will not easily be forgotten

Loved it
I had to watch in a pub in Liverpool as I was due at a gig at The Cavern that night. They didn’t have the sound on and I had no idea this had happened.

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Rags , no debate , their post baconface demise has been nearly as enjoyable our trophies , the Dippers have excelled over the last few years in their contirbution to the most hated , but at the end of the day they are just self entitled wannabees with a massive chip on their shoulders.

it was always the rags but just recently liverpool seem to have overtaken them, everything about that club from the owners, to the manager, to the fans is cuntish to the core and the way they are lauded in the press who just completely ignore everything scummy about them just grates on me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.