• Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Only two teams for me

United acquired a huge cult following in the late 60s and early 70s, and in doing so, seemingly attracted all the bullies from every town and village in the UK.
That demographic is now ageing rapidly, and their recent self-inflicted hilarious incompetence might eventually lead to a more humble fanbase, especially if they continue to struggle for the major prizes. However, I'd like them to suffer for another ten years, if only to test my theory.

They'll still attract thousands of Irish supporters, but City are the emerging market for the new wave.

Liverpool are completely different, essentially because their relationship with the media is too cozy and convenient, bordering on sinister. They are truly offended by everything, but even when they do something as tasteless as ruining a minute's silence for the Queen, it's immediately justified, not just by the tabloids, but also the condescending broadsheets.

I was attacked at Anfield, just a few months after Heysel, and ironically it wasn't even a City game

Subsequently, my thoughts on Hillsborough, Michael Shields, they way they defended Suarez, their attack on the City bus, and their pathetic complaints about such pantomime humour as FEED THE SCOUSERS, are probably best kept to myself.

As a child I hated Leeds, but after kicking City off the park on a regular basis, they always seemed to suffer huge misfortune when it really mattered. I've also had my moments with Villa and Spurs, but then again, I could find a petty reason to despise virtually every single club in the UK.

I quite like Birmingham and Sunderland, but even then, I'd probably change my mind if they started beating us regularly
The sort of person who might be casually attracted to the rags will not have been impressed by the United team going up to collect their cup final medals in a half empty stadium. The humiliation of collecting their medals while their rivals supporters sang "your f*****g shite" will not easily be forgotten. Thought it said it all about the rags support they had a fantastic season by any standards. A cup win and CL qualification, surely they deserved a great reception from their fans but no they were abandoned to their fate. Think the casual wannabees will now claim to be dippers they're welcome to them.

Just the two of them. Team wise i loathe Utd more than than Scouse, But when it comes to supporters I hate those scouse bastards infinitely more. Everything about them is dispicable- hating everything that’s English, expecting us to observe their Hillsborough silence which we did impeccably and then boo our team for the entire game thereafter, attacking buses, firebombing their own town hall. Getting tetchy about a daft play of words “feed the scousers”, pushing disabled people into fountains, singing and laughing at the demise of our Queen. getting us all kicked out of Europe and crying offended at every opportunity. And the worse thing is all those Irish IRÁ supporters they have that hate the English yet support a team from England - Wow!! OK they’re not all wakners but for me they have the biggest minority of them.

Utd, Liverpool and the obnoxious arrogant Bayern top the list for me, never had much of a problem with Arsenal until last season, Their online supporters are something else, changed my vote from Chelsea to Villa, another set of deluded pricks and the most fickle bunch in the country, the last time they were really relevant Queen Victoria was on the throne.

Dippers, Rags, Spuds, Bayern. All detestable. Don't usually think about the Arse, as until last season in the main they weren't relevant to the City * founded in 2008. Their fans are gibshites though, my dislike of Alan Davies knows no bounds after his imo racist comments after our late Rodri winner at the start of 2022.

I am constantly having arguments with dippers. It soon boils down to them mentioning Hillsborough which I woukd not mention. It’s their default code.
Get out of jail card. And as most of the population of that place do a stretch at one time or another stands to reason why it's constantly referenced.

Shysters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.