Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
United are likely second because of their insignificance to us now.

They'll always be the annoying, entitled, self-grandiose cunts we've come to despise, but Liverpool right now are the bigger 'threat' and their supporters are just vile, and I mean vile! If United fans are delusional, Liverpool fans are a cult. This is how strong my dislike of them is now; they made me AGREE with United fans about how scummy Liverpool fans are.

Only two teams for me

United acquired a huge cult following in the late 60s and early 70s, and in doing so, seemingly attracted all the bullies from every town and village in the UK.
That demographic is now ageing rapidly, and their recent self-inflicted hilarious incompetence might eventually lead to a more humble fanbase, especially if they continue to struggle for the major prizes. However, I'd like them to suffer for another ten years, if only to test my theory.

They'll still attract thousands of Irish supporters, but City are the emerging market for the new wave.

Liverpool are completely different, essentially because their relationship with the media is too cozy and convenient, bordering on sinister. They are truly offended by everything, but even when they do something as tasteless as ruining a minute's silence for the Queen, it's immediately justified, not just by the tabloids, but also the condescending broadsheets.

I was attacked at Anfield, just a few months after Heysel, and ironically it wasn't even a City game.

Subsequently, my thoughts on Hillsborough, Michael Shields, they way they defended Suarez, their attack on the City bus, and their pathetic complaints about such pantomime humour as FEED THE SCOUSERS, are probably best kept to myself.

As a child I hated Leeds, but after kicking City off the park on a regular basis, they always seemed to suffer huge misfortune in the big European Finals when it really mattered. I've also had my moments with Villa and Spurs, but then again, I could find a petty reason to despise virtually every single club in the UK.

I quite like Birmingham and Sunderland, but even then, I'd probably change my mind if they started beating us regularly

Last edited:
Rags
LiVARpool
Since playing them at Wembley Villa are up there. Never use to dislike them before Wembley.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.