Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

In the US it sometimes seems we have the same commentators and sometimes not. Does anyone know why? Is it when it’s on USA we have our own vs Peacock we get an international stream? Anyway, as mentioned previously I really enjoy LeSaux and Dixon who often do our broadcasts as well and reading these comments makes me like them even more!

All the BS about the foul in the build up to Bernardos goal but I thought the Newcastle player went right through the city player only 2 passes before their equaliser.
Thought Gordon did his best to try and win a free kick. Looked through my blue-tinted specs like he pulled Dias down by the arm and then acted like he'd been hurt. My proof of this is that he's a diving little fucker no matter who he's playing.

Noticed on the Match of the day highlights, Bernardo have a go at the Newcastle bench after our winner, until Pep held him back.
Wonder if anything was said previously or if Bernardo was on the wind up. Either way, love the guy.
This is what happens when he hasn’t had a salted caramel Latte

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.