PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Probably been suggested before, but here goes......

American owners get fed up with no longer having guaranteed cl money and/or no guaranteed trophy success allowing them to stay in front AND cream their annual dividends off their red shirted clubs.

Decide that damaging Citys reputation and making us public enemy no 1 along with using their influence on uefa to ban us is the way to go. That fails with our clearance at cas, and suspiciously nobody in the media has the balls to revisit the circumstances of the attempted ban and those behind it.

We still win on the pitch and are now the best run club in the world, but are still the ruiners of football according to the media controlled by the red tops.

American owners try for a superleague to regain their superiority, and that fails.

They try to sell their clubs as they cant now have their cake and eat it.

As a last resort they collude to bring in a lapdog to head the pl investigation based on already dealt with issues but announce dramatically "115 charges" and employ their media shills to go to town on our guilt to further tarnish our clubs reputation.

Meanwhile, and as is now becoming more apparent, they dont have much chance of making the fraud accusations stick, but by their actions they have already made us guilty by the court of public opinion.

Thus when we are cleared of these "charges" it will open up another shot at a superleague, but this time on the back of our getting away with "cheating" and the plk not strong enough etc. So potentially a lot more public blessing than the last attempt because of our "getting away with it".

Could end up a lose/lose for us depending on verdict and ensuing fallout and how much of the above is true.

However, the above is from the red clubs perspective and I have the utmost faith in our owners and staff to sort the best possible outcome.

I am probably just paranoid based on typical City and reading this thread too much and not trusting our enemies one inch.

Either way we are literally the best team ever and thats not an exaggeration and they dont like it.

Working on the assumption that City will be cleared and that the charges brought against City by the PL were based on suppositions rather than facts I wonder how many City fans will have suffered from mental health issues e.g. anxiety/depression, caused by the 115 charges. If the facts suggest that this was purely a witch hunt and an attempt to derail City, perhaps the PL will have a legal fight of a different nature from City's fans in the form of a class

What did Cheesey say/post?
:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_171743_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_171743_Samsung Internet.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: Bez
Stefan interview yesterday has 350.000 views while other talksport video have around 15.000 views at best.

What he said was huge and alot of people will see this for it really is maybe not Liverpool fans but other intelligence people.
It is my opinion that this yesterday is the best thing that has happened to City and telling there side of things since this thing happened 2018 with DER Spiegel.
“No one cares about City” : )

I think it’s a bit sensationalist to say we’ll be relegated if found guilty. The severity of the sanction will need to be proportionate to the breach. If it’s simply a failure to cooperate it will be a financial slap on the wrist and no more.
Clearly I wasn't suggesting relegation for non-cooperation. You can't really believe that is what I said, meant or that people interpreted.

Clearly I wasn't suggesting relegation for non-cooperation. You can't really believe that is what I said, meant or that people interpreted.
No I didn’t and I have to say you have more restraint than me, Jordan with inane grin and interrupting you, I’d have to tear him a new one the ignorant and quite clearly thick as pig shit human.

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.

I do have the sense of a change in the mood music over the last few days and that all this talk of relegation amounts to the last twitching of a corpse.

If the IC has come to a preliminary view that the evidence submitted does not come close to establishing our guilt on the more serious charges, they are not going to want to listen to weeks of submissions before coming to a decision.

I'm hoping that at least some of the charges will be dropped in the coming weeks and this is what the Telegraph story about impending developments was referring to. See also Masters reference to the proceeding "progressing" as opposed to just a hearing date.

I don't think Cheesey would post what he has unless he had heard something from within the club..
What has Cheesey posted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.