PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

ooh once cleared we need new words to the instanbul song.

instead of listing our on field defense, we list the off field defense instead

Khaldoon and Mansour
Soriano and Begiristain
Lord Pannick of BlackStone
Best defence in Europe
We're Manchester City
On our way to ffp
Woah we're the boys in blue
Woah coming after you

yeah i'll get my coat
"and Paul Harris" in place of "of Blacksrone". He's the brains.

He ticks a lot of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder boxes and displays certain elements of (business world) psychopathy thrown in for good measure, that'd be my semi-educated guess.
So, he's like the liverpool fan base then.

It's 3bn wasted then as his image to idiots like Jordan hasn't changed
This... all the rag fans I know spout this 'sports-washing' drivel, a phrase they do not remotely understand. It's all a clever move they say, to hoodwink the public.

The I ask them after all this time and all that money, do you think any better of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mansour, ADUG et al? 'Do I fuck' is the usual response.

Then it clearly isn't working then is it, you fkn dullard? And old Sheikh M is clearly as thick as you.

And do you think someone that rich gives a flying fuck about what the average football fan thinks of him?

Probably been suggested before, but here goes......

American owners get fed up with no longer having guaranteed cl money and/or no guaranteed trophy success allowing them to stay in front AND cream their annual dividends off their red shirted clubs.

Decide that damaging Citys reputation and making us public enemy no 1 along with using their influence on uefa to ban us is the way to go. That fails with our clearance at cas, and suspiciously nobody in the media has the balls to revisit the circumstances of the attempted ban and those behind it.

We still win on the pitch and are now the best run club in the world, but are still the ruiners of football according to the media controlled by the red tops.

American owners try for a superleague to regain their superiority, and that fails.

They try to sell their clubs as they cant now have their cake and eat it.

As a last resort they collude to bring in a lapdog to head the pl investigation based on already dealt with issues but announce dramatically "115 charges" and employ their media shills to go to town on our guilt to further tarnish our clubs reputation.

Meanwhile, and as is now becoming more apparent, they dont have much chance of making the fraud accusations stick, but by their actions they have already made us guilty by the court of public opinion.

Thus when we are cleared of these "charges" it will open up another shot at a superleague, but this time on the back of our getting away with "cheating" and the plk not strong enough etc. So potentially a lot more public blessing than the last attempt because of our "getting away with it".

Could end up a lose/lose for us depending on verdict and ensuing fallout and how much of the above is true.

However, the above is from the red clubs perspective and I have the utmost faith in our owners and staff to sort the best possible outcome.

I am probably just paranoid based on typical City and reading this thread too much and not trusting our enemies one inch.

Either way we are literally the best team ever and thats not an exaggeration and they dont like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.