PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think if City are found guilty which I do not think they will then they will bring the Premier league to an end. City will have their own accusations about the red clubs.

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
Thank you Stefan. Your objective analysis has cut through the fog of ignorance that has been created by a disgraceful media.
I hope you get plenty more opportunities to set folk straight.

I have have just read lots of comments on that video and I must state that the interview has made many fans understand the allegations against City. Many non City fans also agree that if these allegations are correct, then it would be impossible to prove.
I don't think most neutral supporters are that bothered about what happens to City.
It's the supporters of the North London clubs, that lot just outside Manchester and to some extent Chelsea. But most of all, the weird cult at the end of the East Lancs. They and their owners are the driving force.
I don't think most other fans give a hoot either way. They know it will only mean the above clubs vieing against each other again to be top and spurs 1 place nearer winning a title in colour. Get it bottomed once and for all and their whining will be white noise.

Well it's not like it all went away after the CAS verdict, is it? Nope, every journalist in the land decided to wilfully misunderstand it and report that we got off on a technicality and weren't complete exonerated of the original accusations.
Surprisingly apart from Marcotti..
IMG_0617.jpeg

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
The one thing that struck me after watching it last night was how much positivity you have created on here with your appearance on the show.
A lone voice, talking sense about the situation was so refreshing for most of us on here after days, weeks, months and years of gutter press bile and hatred being fired at the club.
I slept like a log last night pal.
Thanks for that

Stefan as you suggested relegation is a reality if we're found guilty, what could happen if we're found innocent (which I think will happen) because as you stated in the talksport video this is a very serious accusation?

I want us to say absolutely fuckall and leave all the bitter fans and the red cartel media with nothing, not even one sentence.
It would show all the cunts who have tried to drag us through the mud that they mean absolutely nothing and that their smear campaign was a complete waste of time.
Yep, no statement, no nothing, fuck em, they deserve nish from us.
Yep say absolutely nothing, then after say 6 months have passed start picking the journalists off one by one. Harris gets a writ against him and dragged into court sort him out, then randomly pick on another. Jordan next say, put some fear into them about who will be next in City's sights !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.