Traitors

Generally good season. A slightly better one than the first, even if this one didn't have the added value of watching poor Wilf trying to stop his head from exploding.

Just think an excellent cast of Traitors was let down by some of the thickest people I've ever seen on TV. Apart from Zack or Jaz, absolutely none of the Faithfuls were interested in developing any theories, they just banished all their teammates cos they happened to be in a bad mood on any given day. Their reasons for banishing the likes of Anthony, Jasmine, Meg, etc. were just "I dunno, just don't get a good vibe from you really, sorry," which is baffling and incredibly lazy detective work considering how much time they've got to think about who's a Traitor. In the end the only drama came from seeing which Traitors would turn on each other as each episode went by, which means you've got about 15 people who aren't worth tuning in for.

I also think the writers and producers got too giddy again and overplayed their hand a few times. That whole poisoned chalice thing was ridiculous. How are we supposed to buy that Paul, Miles, and Harry are snooping around looking for a secret book, hoping that nobody will notice, when there's about three massive fucking cameramen and a whole lighting crew following them around. Just keep it like Big Brother where the cameras are 99% CCTV and it'll be a better, more believable show. And I'm not entirely convinced the final showdown between Mollie and Harry wasn't some desperate attempt by the BBC to shove a soap opera storyline in at the last second. Wouldn't be surprised if they had an emotional reunion on The One Show in a few weeks time, just so they can string it out that little bit longer. Either that or Mollie's the thickest person going - why the fuck would Jaz vote for another banishment if he was a secret Traitor? Either she's that stupid or the writers have fiddled with it.

This is a good reality show but it could be great and it's frustrating that it's not. In season 3 I'd go to 100% CCTV cameras in the castle and I'd stop all this stuff about two people being secretly related. But the main thing is that they need to start casting the poker-faced sociopaths as Faithfuls now - Harry and Paul were fucking excellent value for money but their talents ended up being a bit wasted up against the Faithfuls they had this year. Zack was alright, Diane was okay, but Jaz deserved a better team to work with. I'm thinking back to all the faces who sat round that table and contributed fuck all. They never had any theories, they never suggested names, they just let Jaz and Zack dominate discussions and then followed the herd when it came to voting time. They need much sharper Faithfuls next year, otherwise it'll quickly start getting very samey each year.

Wound me right up , this year. I loved it but god Mollie how Dim!
Thick as fuck that Mollie. Jaz was the last to vote, so when he voted to banish again, it couldn’t possibly be him, otherwise he’d have ended the game. She was smitten by him (Harry) and ts cost her nearly £50k. Spoilt the whole series that ending.

Last edited:
Thick as fuck that Mollie. Jaz was the last to vote, so when he voted to banish again, it couldn’t possibly be him, otherwise he’d of ended the game. She was smitten by him (Harry) and ts cost her nearly £50k. Spoilt the whole series that ending.

I came here to say pretty much exactly that.

She’s chucked away 50K for no other reason that she fancied him.

Felt really sorry for Jaz. He played the game absolutely perfectly and even Harry’s face when he saw his red flame go up was saying… Fair play mate, you got me.

Still can’t believe how fucking stupid that Mollie could be.

Enjoyed the show though.

Just watched it now after city.

What a fuck up by Andrew. He should have known mollie would stand by Harry so he wouldn't have the support to get Harry out.

Mollie clearly liked Harry and allowed that to influence her.

As an aside, I've just realised that I am connected with traitor Paul on LinkedIn.
Andrew still had to go for Harry though as ged have shit on him anyway. His mistake was not going for it whilst Evie was still in. Also if there were still debates at the end Harry probably wouldn’t have won as the obvious could have been pointed out to Mollie.

Whilst I agree that Mollie missed a few obvious clues, Jaz could still have been a traitor and vote for another banishment. Of course he would have only done that if both he and Harry were traitors.

One thing that made me laugh was the last four all discussing whether it was possible that all four were faithful. Impossible given that there had been one murder after Ross had gone. So Jaz and Mollie were a bit daft for not spotting this (maybe Jaz did?).

In the end, Harry got a bit cocky but he played a blinder and deserved the win.

Great series because there’s nothing else remotely like this on TV. A short break and then I’ll be diving into the US version series 2, followed by Australia S2 and New Zealand S1 later in the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.