Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

A few years back, maybe. But not now: he's a weak link for the dippers in my view.
His main skill now is just grabbing hold of players and hauling them down, he'd never get away with that 'style' of play at any other team. Proper busted flush these days.

Jota's new skill is too put his leg across the defender as he clears the ball, doesn't make any attempt to get the ball but makes sure he gets kicked and then goes down like he's been shot.
VAR decides the defender is guilty despite him getting the ball because it looks like foul play.

One the most snidy diving kunts in the premier! He rather cheat for a pen then have a tap in

The BBC challenge of predicting this weeks results is Chris Sutton against some no mark who commentates on fucking skiing. He says he was born into a middle class, non footballing family in Gloucestershire, but somehow choose the Dippers.

Goes on to say he now lives in a town in New Zealand, “it has a really strong little community of Liverpool supporters which is lovely”. The town is called Wanaka, oh the irony.

Bet the prick had never been to Dipperville in his life, wtf are the BBC doing employing some **** who has to fly from Nee Zealand to do his job? Are there no UK based journalist/presenters who pay tax an NI here capable of doing the job?

Another reason some parts of the BBC needs dismantling.
I know it's quite far away but I think they have phones and the internet in New Zealand these days.
I'm pretty certain nobody has flown from New Zealand to England just to do the football predictions.

One the most snidy diving kunts in the premier! He rather cheat for a pen then have a tap in
Compare and contrast to Bobb's winner against Newcastle - he could have gone down quite easily from Trippier's challenge but instead his instinct told him to carry on and score. Mind you, City probably wouldn't have been given the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.