Holidays

Off to India next week to do the golden triangle. Taking three young kids with us. Not sure why I let my wife convince me this was a good idea and the family trip to the GP to get our vaccines didn't help convince me. I needed four and the kids needed two each so after a lot of tears and a lollipop I was eventually okay. Kids were absolutely fine mind.

Looking forward to seeing some interesting things, getting hot and sweaty, shitting myself and coming back with memories that last a lifetime. Might be a holiday I lose weight on this one...which will be a first.

Brilliant trip, did it in October with four nights in Goa tagged on

Fucking Ryanair, took me a week from booking to get my card on for 59p to verify who I am.... sadly it was only them who fly to Billund so I had no choice......cheap flights £36 return but wankers.

Off to France and Portugal on a stag do at the end of Feb. Staying at my in laws and off to watch Bordeaux play. Then off to Porto to watch Boavista.

Got fllights fromm Gatwick-Bordeaux-Porto-Gatwick for £93 each all in.

Mates love football don't like drinking that much so this seemed like a great idea. And free lodgings in Bordeaux at my in laws.

Santorini in June. Rhodes in September and back to France in August (driving)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.