Holidays

I have been to Sunny Beach the past two years, and depending on how much it costs to get the car through the MOT will be going in June for one to three weeks and probably September for a week.
Hoping to buy an apartment there in a year or two.
My Blue mate will be selling his gaff in Bulgaria around the timeframe you’ve indicated as his daughter has emigrated to Oz. When he retires he’ll be just going there so Bulgaria will be off the agenda. It’s a long shot but give me a shout when you’re looking to buy and I’ll let you know what stage he’s at. I will mention it to him when I see him on Sunday b

My Blue mate will be selling his gaff in Bulgaria around the timeframe you’ve indicated as his daughter has emigrated to Oz. When he retires he’ll be just going there so Bulgaria will be off the agenda. It’s a long shot but give me a shout when you’re looking to buy and I’ll let you know what stage he’s at. I will mention it to him when I see him on Sunday b
Do you know what complex it's in?

Got a cheeky 3 night trip to Benidorm sorted for the 15th Jan. Cheap as chips
Ahead of my birthday (same day as Copenhagen away), my son and I pondered forking out the £329, 24 hour trip to Denmark, and paying a tenner a pint.
We're now having 5 nights in Benidorm instead (fly out after Everton game, get back in time for Chelsea game).
£66 for return flights.
£25 a night BnB
£1.35 a pint (2 San Miguel for €3).
Oh, and the weather forecast is 19⁰ C too.

Having spent a small fortune traipsing round Europe (Liverpool - Nice - Geneva - Berne - Basle - Nice - home) then paying £9.50 a pint, to get p*ss wet through at the Wankdorf, Benidorm is an absolute no brainer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.