Media Discussion - 2023/24

Carragher was a sly **** on SKY last night after the game. He moved the conversation away from City and Foden brilliant performance onto England and even mentioned Alexander Arnold. He then carried it on. Even Mrs PPT asked me ‘why is he talking about England?’

Agree. It felt like he was trying cause trouble or get Phil to say something to make headlines. Glad to say Phil didn't fall for it and came across as a nice lad.

It's started.

Newcastle United questions asked as Manchester City agree deal to sign Brazilian​

Manchester City are set to sign Brazilian forward Savio from a fellow City Football Group club.

------

Fans accuse ...
So, no-one that matters then

Interesting. Especially since they have managed to airbursh City into the elite who benefit from FFP!! Lol those lying fuckers.

It behind a paywall but I encourage you to Ctrl+c and paste it somewhere else. If you want to read it that is. Its basically shit though.

They will first and foremost cater to the main subscribers who will be rag and red scousers,they will still praise other teams but it will always be about those two teams while they have the most subscribers for those platforms,more luckily for the rags as it’s keeping them relevant on TV when they are basically a mid table side being talked up ( oh and that’s not disrespecting other mid table sides)..
But how do they know they are the main subscribers, all the rest of the fan groups will add up to more than the red cunts and they are happy to just piss everybody else off

It is a good report but it’s been changed.

Initially last night - rather than the ‘giant shadow in the rear view mirror’ - he used either ‘ominously’ or ‘menacing’ in relation to our presence in the title race.

Not just the bbc, I’ve lost count in the last few weeks of these sort of negative words being used with regards to us being in the title mix. It’s happening too often to be a coincidence.

Ominous - the feeling that something bad is going to happen….

I might be being a soft arse but it’s the flavour of the month at the moment with ‘journalists’
So I wonder why he changed that particular wording.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.