Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just proves that there is a script for Sly TV and no doubt Tnt as well
They will first and foremost cater to the main subscribers who will be rag and red scousers,they will still praise other teams but it will always be about those two teams while they have the most subscribers for those platforms,more luckily for the rags as it’s keeping them relevant on TV when they are basically a mid table side being talked up ( oh and that’s not disrespecting other mid table sides)..

Radio 4 7.30am Sports Bulletin Journo managed to say “Manure” before City this morning. It’s now so blatant that you have to ask yourself how much pain they are going through, or, is there really money involved.

Radio 4 7.30am Sports Bulletin Journo managed to say “Manure” before City this morning. It’s now so blatant that you have to ask yourself how much pain they are going through, or, is there really money involved.
Won't be long before the Rags start wearing the BBC logo on their sleeves.

It is a good report but it’s been changed.

Initially last night - rather than the ‘giant shadow in the rear view mirror’ - he used either ‘ominously’ or ‘menacing’ in relation to our presence in the title race.

Not just the bbc, I’ve lost count in the last few weeks of these sort of negative words being used with regards to us being in the title mix. It’s happening too often to be a coincidence.

Ominous - the feeling that something bad is going to happen….

I might be being a soft arse but it’s the flavour of the month at the moment with ‘journalists’

Initially last night - rather than the ‘giant shadow in the rear view mirror’ - he used either ‘ominously’ or ‘menacing’ in relation to our presence in the title race.

Not just the bbc, I’ve lost count in the last few weeks of these sort of negative words being used with regards to us being in the title mix. It’s happening too often to be a coincidence.

I might be being a soft arse but it’s the flavour of the month at the moment with ‘journalists’
You're right, you're being a soft arse.

yes... to them

over-reaction

I went to journo college with McNulty - there is no doubt about where he is from but I wouldn't slag him for this

The stupidity of myopic Carragher knows no bounds ,he has now stated on Sky as their resident expert that if the Dippers had KDB they would have won more titles , that is f*cking hilarious when you have a striker like Barn Door Nunez on the end of the chances. The Dippers would need at least half a dozen of our players to have won more titles , because their apparetn best goalie in the world , best full backs in the world and best front three in the wolrd is a total myth and always has been.
Nearly forgot the best manager in the world with four trophies in nearly ten years , nothing more delusional than a Dipper.
Carragher was a sly **** on SKY last night after the game. He moved the conversation away from City and Foden brilliant performance onto England and even mentioned Alexander Arnold. He then carried it on. Even Mrs PPT asked me ‘why is he talking about England?’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.