Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupidity of myopic Carragher knows no bounds ,he has now stated on Sky as their resident expert that if the Dippers had KDB they would have won more titles , that is f*cking hilarious when you have a striker like Barn Door Nunez on the end of the chances. The Dippers would need at least half a dozen of our players to have won more titles , because their apparetn best goalie in the world , best full backs in the world and best front three in the wolrd is a total myth and always has been.
Nearly forgot the best manager in the world with four trophies in nearly ten years , nothing more delusional than a Dipper.
Don't forget the best centre half in the world....

“In 2013-14, the season Manchester City won their first Premier League title”

More top notch journalism from the BBC

I guarantee it is 100% ON PURPOSE.

All the Raggies in their Sports Dept will be gleefully slapping each other on the backs and congratulating themselves on 'getting one over' on the City fans AGAIN.

All the Raggies in their Sports Dept will be gleefully slapping each other on the backs and congratulating themselves on 'getting one over' on the City fans AGAIN.
The worst bit is that the taxpayer-funded BBC seems to think it is acceptable to promote and publish hundreds of hate-filled xenophobic comments underneath this story,. What possible purpose can this serve? It is not banter. It's toxic and poisonous. These sort of comments just fuel the increasing levels of fan violence when City play Liverpool these days. We will see it played out for real again at Anfield next month.

The worst bit is that the taxpayer-funded BBC seems to think it is acceptable to promote and publish hundreds of hate-filled xenophobic comments underneath this story,. What possible purpose can this serve? It is not banter. It's toxic and poisonous. These sort of comments just fuel the increasing levels of fan violence when City play Liverpool these days. We will see it played out for real again at Anfield next month.

The BBC Sport Section and their total lack of editorial control are a fucking disgrace

The BBC Sport Section and their total lack of editorial control are a fucking disgrace
The sort of comments they publish about City are terrible. There is no point complaining because the complaints process itself is not fit for purpose. Ofcom has been overwhelmed with complaints about the BBC. There are just too many to process. I was told this by someone at Ofcom.
Of course lots of people like to kick the BBC for political reasons but the organisation does not do itself any favours. Many of the staff who edit the website comments are poorly qualfied for the role with very weak legal knowledge.

They are more than happy to remove anything that remotely paints any of the red shirt teams in a bad light.

I've forgotten who we beat to it in 2011/12 with pretty much the final kick of the season, obviously nobody important.

The sort of comments they publish about City are terrible. There is no point complaining because the complaints process itself is not fit for purpose. Ofcom has been overwhelmed with complaints about the BBC. There are just too many to process. I was told this by someone at Ofcom.
Of course lots of people like to kick the BBC for political reasons but the organisation does not do itself any favours. Many of the staff who edit the website comments are poorly qualfied for the role with very weak legal knowledge.
Why anybody would expect fair and balanced opinions in any online comments section is beyond me

“In 2013-14, the season Manchester City won their first Premier League title”

More top notch journalism from the BBC

Its done on purpose. It has to be. The regularity of them making basic errors and mistakes when reporting on us is just far to obvious. I've said it before. Its one their little 'in jokes'. They will be giggling like pubescent teenagers about it.
Absolute weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.