RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

An absolute gentleman. He sorted me out with tickets for the utd s/f and Wigan final. It was during these trips that I had the pleasure of meeting Jeanie and Jess, two lovely ladies. My condolences go out to all the Lyons family. They've said goodbye to a real good 'un today.

R.I.P Bill. You're at peace now, your suffering is over.

Fuckin gutted to hear this, being completely frank, what happened to Bill is one of the reasons that, at times, I absolutely fuckin hate what life throws at some people, Bill was nothing but a great man who would do anything for anyone, and when he should have been ready to put his feet up and enjoy retirement with his family, he got dealt that hand, that was so wrong, he did not deserve that.

Lost count the amount of times he helped me out, and my kids when they were struggling making their own way and starting out in life, often giving them stuff and only asking that they pay the fitters, heart of gold and just a genuinely beautiful man, Youngbobs post alone should tell anyone that didn’t have the pleasure know the type of person he was.

Sincere condolences to Jess and the rest of Bills family, and rest in peace Bill, it was an honour and and an absolute pleasure to have known you mate.

RIP Bill.

Only ever met him once and that was at Wembley. I think he was with Jess and it was just after I lost my job. He read it and created the blue moon job club thread because of it.

Due to that thread I got another job pretty quickly and I thanked him for that. He said don't worry about it us blues have to stick together!

Glad he got to see us win the lot.

Condolences to his friends and family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.