RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

We as a family would like to say a MASSIVE THANKS to everyone at city, all the fans and the club :)

We are so thankful he got to see the trophies at home, and see the treble.

My dad is at peace now having fought MND all the way! He still had the cheeky smile on his face right to the very end :)

Once again a MASSIVE THANKS to each and everyone of you all, it’s been a huge pleasure to read all of you kind comments.

The Lyons Family x

Attachments

• IMG_8284.jpeg
    IMG_8284.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
We as a family would like to say a MASSIVE THANKS to everyone at city, all the fans and the club :)

We are so thankful he got to see the trophies at home, and see the treble.

My dad is at peace now having fought MND all the way! He still had the cheeky smile on his face right to the very end :)

Once again a MASSIVE THANKS to each and everyone of you all, it’s been a huge pleasure to read all of you kind comments.

The Lyons Family x
What a fabulous picture. Bill would have been so thrilled to see those trophies close up. He'd have been in his element.

Gutted to hear this news, Bill was a mainstay on here when I was a newbie to the forum. Always came across as a top bloke to me. RIP Blue

Never met the guy, but feel as though i know him. Sad news indeed, RIP mate, it was good knowing you, even if it was only on bluemoon.

Bill took me and my best mate to some of our first away games as young lads when we couldn’t have otherwise got to them and gave us some great away days.

He also introduced us to several bluemoon members.

Bill treated me and my best mate like we were family on those away days we had with him and was always generous, kind and caring. Great memories- Thank you Bill.

RIP Mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.