RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

RIP Bill, never had the honour of meeting you but your personality shon through all your posts. Commiserations to the family and friends

3f7cb2edaa6bd3bb54c1d5a92cd4d7c2.jpg

Missed that. Was there an actual tribute or just as per the post above a picture of him on screen?
Natalie Pike did a tribute to him, mentioning his BlueMoon name and a few words of a eulogy and condolences to his family and friends. There was about half a dozen of us who applauded.
It was about half way through half time.

Natalie Pike did a tribute to him, mentioning his BlueMoon name and a few words of a eulogy and condolences to his family and friends. There was about half a dozen of us who applauded.
It was about half way through half time.
Re-reading my post it looked as if I were being negative about the tribute. I wasn’t it was lovely. I was slightly disappointed that I don’t feel everyone saw it.
Well done whoever organised it. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.