Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Patience persisted today. Good result against awkward cynical time wasters who had no ambition but to get a draw. Rodders, Ruben and Erling were very good, and Kev changed the game. Manuel was a bit rusty understandably. Nunes has done well recently but needs more time to settle in and Jeremy Doku needs to cross it sooner and with more accuracy.

Just like to thank the elderly woman who pushed me into the hand rail as we boarded the tram (to be fair she didn't know it impacted my bad leg until I told her) and special thanks to her (I presume) son for calling me a **** when I politely told her that she didn't have to push me. Good to know that as a 58 year old bloke (FOC?) I can still get free abuse.

Last edited:
We was all getting frustrated including the players.What a crucial time to score.
Peps subs were perfect only negative for me was Nunes and Alverez looked off the pace.
Cleansheet in prem what's not to like.

Patience persisted today. Good result against awkward cynical time wasters who had no ambition but to get a draw. Rodders, Ruben and Erling were very good, and Kev changed the game. Manuel was a bit rusty understandably. Nunes has done well recently but needs more time to settle in and Jeremy Doku needs to cross it sooner and with more accuracy.

Just like to thank the elderly woman who pushed me into the hand rail as we boarded the tram (to be fair she didn't know it impacted my bad leg until I told her) and special thanks to her (I presume) son for calling me a **** when I politely told her that she didn't have to push me. Good to know that as a 58 year old bloke (FOC?) I can still get free abuse.
Was it Sheila Grant and son Damon?

the referee was letting it happen all the time before we scored, he defo knew they were faking it and did nothing, The funny thing was when the referee was trying to hurry up the city players making subs after we scored, I also thought Ederson would have been booked for time wasting because it normally happens in games like this

Ref had a go at Alvarez to get off the pitch quickly when he was subbed.

My random thoughts from the game today

Stones is a fine footballer

Akanji in midfield didn’t work.

Nunes wasn’t as bad as people are making out, apart from pulling out of the Pickford challenge. He was no worse than Alvarez for example

Alvarez very quiet. I don’t know why he’s starting every game while others are being rested

Doku had some very good moments but loses the ball quite a bit and his crosses or final ball don’t find a city jersey enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.