Queues outside M1 turnstiles and over the top security

956c3e44e7d4473abe7e11599b783dec.jpg
I thought that was a private picture!

Who mentioned elderly people? Was it freezing and launching it down yesterday?
eh? It launches it down often pal. It's also fucking freezing often too.

It was me who mentioned elderly people as you clearly include them in your blanket criticism of people complaining about opening coats etc. I mentioned bad conditions as an example of when I refuse to do as they ask. They just wave me through anyway.

Waste of fucking time all of it. How many times do they check away fans (especially Euro games ) and flares, smoke bombs etc all manage to get in.

All people want is consistency, can be times I’ve got to unzip jackets and take me hat off. Then if I’m late I just breeze in cos they cba.

Worth noting my old man who enters at the same turnstile has never been asked to take his hat off.

Hey ho though when every European club comes they can’t find fuck all I bet they don’t challenge them the same :)

Reactions: jrb
eh? It launches it down often pal. It's also fucking freezing often too.

It was me who mentioned elderly people as you clearly include them in your blanket criticism of people complaining about opening coats etc. I mentioned bad conditions as an example of when I refuse to do as they ask. They just wave me through anyway.

Waste of fucking time all of it. How many times do they check away fans (especially Euro games ) and flares, smoke bombs etc all manage to get in.
Shutterstock_9451349av.jpg

Shutterstock_9451371i.jpg

dm7ypd3vzkk01.jpg

As a rule GMP and the City stewards won't challenge the European Ultras and the general European club away fans

GMP walk 1000's of Ultras and European club away fans to the Etihad allowing them to walk along roads, traffic is stopped for them, they are allowed to stop on the roads, to chant, to drum, and to start walking again. Imagine GMP doing that for PL fans. Ha! It would never happen.

The gates around the South stand are closed, City fans are either kept in or locked out when the Ultras and European away fans walk past.

When the Ultras do get flares in, which they do quite often, they often hide them in their underwear, in their socks, or in a place on their body where they know they won't be searched by the stewards.

I don't believe the stewards are told to do a thorough search of the Ultras and European away fans because it will cause problems and trouble with the Ultras. And because 1000's them arrive together. GMP and City just want them inside the ground as quickly as possible, even if it means letting them in with flares and smoke bombs.

Last edited:
I know loads love the SS 3rd tier and it's cheap at the back but never again for me.

Gonna fork out and move next season.
Agree it’s too steep and take forever to get out from the back of the stand. Huge queues to get in and stinking smokers in bogs. Long queues for drinks and atmosphere should be much better than it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.