PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He hasn't yet taken up post, so I'd be surprised if it was him. That said, who else could it be? If executives at other clubs are getting insight into our case then the commission is not as independent as we are led to believe.

It looks like Scruffy Jim is trying to turn the rags into City lite with his appointments, seeing that they are reportedly tapping up Jason Wilcox at Southampton .

Agree with your sentiment..

..but wonderful as this outcome might be, it would, in my humble estimation, still rank below the example set by the 1937 Champions of England when lining up in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin to play an exhibition match against a German select XI, with each and every City player refusing to perform the Nazi 'Sieg Heil' salute before the game started (cf the England team a year later, told to comply by the craven FA..)

Telling Nazis to 'get to f**k' in their own backyard will always be the greatest, bravest moment in our entire history, bar none!
we then took their best paratrooper goalkeeper when it was all over too!

It looks like Scruffy Jim is trying to turn the rags into City lite with his appointments, seeing that they are reportedly tapping up Jason Wilcox at Southampton .
Was thinking that the other day when they announced the Stone Rose's/ Yoonitid deal. Thirty odd years too late they are aligning themselves with a iconic Manchester band to make themselves appear more local. They have the SR bucket hat when the only one who seemed to wear one regularly is a City fan.

Agree with your sentiment..

..but wonderful as this outcome might be, it would, in my humble estimation, still rank below the example set by the 1937 Champions of England when lining up in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin to play an exhibition match against a German select XI, with each and every City player refusing to perform the Nazi 'Sieg Heil' salute before the game started (cf the England team a year later, told to comply by the craven FA..)

Telling Nazis to 'get to f**k' in their own backyard will always be the greatest, bravest moment in our entire history, bar none!
You've got a good memory!

Correct. Directly from a source at another Club. They expressed their personal opinion on the outcome also.

The Club isn't a million miles away.

Read a few commentaries recently suggesting it is on the verge of collapse and might not even reach the big day.

I doubt that very much!

Thanks for updates.

Are you doubting it will get to the big day or do you think it will get that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.