PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm not saying Tolmie is wrong but he's taking a risk in posting this information. A lot of people will be getting their hopes up now. This needs to be rock-solid.
I’m sure he has passed on what he heard in good faith, however this goes against everything all the people with relevant experience in these matters have said.

For example if true it completely proves the theory that the IC isn’t independent at all which we’re told is impossible.

More likely a club official spouting their personal opinion rather than fact

He had been let go/banned by City at the time and was trying to stay relevant, he took a massive gamble calling the verdict and he burnt whatever bridges he had left at the club in doing so.

Not even City knew the verdict when he was tweeting the words “exonerated”.

He took a punt and was 99% correct

why was he banned from city?

I’m sure he has passed on what he heard in good faith, however this goes against everything all the people with relevant experience in these matters have said.

For example if true it completely proves the theory that the IC isn’t independent at all which we’re told is impossible.

More likely a club official spouting their personal opinion rather than fact
I can't see how you've reached that conclusion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.