PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think Jordan trusts the opinions of people he has relationships with. It’s known he has a friendship with Daniel Levy but do those guys really have friends or acquaintances. Levy will be using him & taking advantage of the Disc Jockeys reach.
Jordan has also made a mistake by listening to Rick Parry.

Providing the wording of any PL statement is unequivocal, I think Koolhand will let it go. He is subtle, smart and a businessman with no time for playing games. Above all he is a gent, thus:
“We accept entirely what the PL say and thank them for their dedication to the truth. I would just like to add that the US owned redshirts and their lackey Trottingham are the biggest shits it has ever been my misfortune to come across.”
Can`t we get some t-shirts with that wonderful comment on ? ;)

Hopefully lots of slimy cunts are feeling like this today. As well as individuals I really hope the club goes after The Guardian. Any opinion piece about us always has a '115 charges' rider in it and a link to seperate articles about them.

View attachment 116400
The Guardian! - SpongeBob would be in a hammock in a yurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.