47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Both Foden and Alvarez with 15/10 goals/assists. They have done really well so far. By the end of the season, we may have 3 players with 35+ goal involvements in all competitions.

I mean if you take one comment after a particular match and then ignore other comments posted over subsequent months...

I picked a random few pages from the thread and your comment happened to be there, don't take it to heart.

I'm sure this thread is up there with the most influential literary works of our time but unfortunately I don't have the time to read it from cover to cover.

I'm not trying to have a dig at anyone or anything, I'm just always interested to see how opinions flitter over a season and whether or not people have a lightbulb moment or stick to their guns.

From my perspective, some of you struggle to differentiate between a player's ability and the run of form they're on.

And it's all well and good saying that generational talents have to prove themselves as such over a sustained period of time but you were specifically saying that Phil isn't a generational talent, which is something quite different.

I think everyone can agree he's gone up a level recently but some were far more negative than others about his previous level and I'm interested to hear from them, especially because I've been on here far less in recent months.

and do you think he still cant play in the middle bcos he's weak as piss? we all have opinions, but a vast majority of us think Phil is great, no matter what we think in the moment

and do you think he still cant play in the middle bcos he's weak as piss?

Let's skip the pointless back and forth and go straight to the bit where I give you a condescending breakdown of the comment you have misunderstood:

Step 1 - Someone asks why Pep doesn't play Foden in the middle very often.

Step 2 - I suggest it's partly because Foden's not firm enough in the tackle.

brief interlude where you pretend
that's the same thing

Step 3 - I state that I am, in fact, not Pep and that I have never had a problem with Foden playing in the middle, despite him being weak as piss in the tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.