Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Great to see a team having a go, instead of the usual two banks of five within their own 18yard box. Great to see Kev and Erling excel in the amount of space provided. It was a reminder just how good we are.

The performance of our front two will get the headlines but John was again a rolls Royce marauding forward. I also felt that Ortega, Akanji and Ake had good games.

I felt sorry for Jack and I don't feel that Doku suits are style of play. He always looks to beat his man but then does fuck all with it. His defensive game is the worst in the squad. I would give Bobb a run of games

I do wish we would pop 1 or 2 over the top every game for Haaland to run on to - City would score 1 or 2 every game.

It intrigues me how rarely players other than De Bruyne, will play that quick pass over the top or through the lines for Haaland to run on to. The goal against Bournemouth was another example of how effective it is.

I can't work out whether they are under instructions not to look for the quick through ball or whether they just don't have the vision.

During the Sick Swan chant, you could clearly “Fuck Off Back To London!", but it wasn’t until the Luton supporters started calling Alti boy a **** that Twatterface apologised for the bad language.

Dunno how it came over on tv but the singing was non stop last night, can barely speak today - no sign of any microphones at our end but there was a tv camera, but I don’t suppose they panned in on us when we scored like they do for every other club? I thought the Luton fans were pathetic - a couple of hundred on the side near us were singing but I didn’t hear their main end once
The camera did show City supporters close up after some of the goals, at least.

You were magnificent throughout.

Came over loud all game. To be fair the cameras panned in on the City end after every goal.

Didn't hear much from them apart from the odd "Come on Loo-un", a tedious "you bought it all" and calling Taylor a cnut when he stopped the game for Doku to get treatment when Townsend (accidentally) tried to rearrange his achiles heel.

Great show from City on and off the pitch.
Bizarre that. Both players down, ball in Luton possession, drop ball to Krul, and they were going mad at Taylor (needed a TV apology for the language heard!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.