United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Doku, Alvarez, Nunes, but Pep please, start with Kovacic in the starting 11, we simply look like a real City with a classic midfielder.

I bet he rips em apart .. As long as Pep doesn’t start Alvarez, if he does we are fucked … Kev and Haaland have to start with Foden in the middle, that’s the golden ticket combination ..!
I've read some shite on here but that is verbal diarrhoea, pal.

He's scored 15 goals, 1 more than United's top scorers, Hojlund and McTominay on 7 each.

I agree with you on Kev Haaland and foden in the middle and I'd have Alvarez on the bench but only because we can't drop Haaland. Alvarez is a great player who works his bollocks off. Not his fault Pep persists in shoehorning him into midfield when he's a natural striker.

He's scored 15 goals, 1 more than United's top scorers, Hojlund and McTominay on 7 each.

I agree with you on Kev Haaland and foden in the middle and I'd have Alvarez on the bench but only because we can't drop Haaland. Alvarez is a great player who works his bollocks off. Not his fault Pep persists in shoehorning him into midfield when he's a natural striker.
Couldn’t agree more about Alvarez being a good player and a grafter but he can’t play with Haaland on the pitch without being in midfield which doesn’t suit him or City..
it’s a mystery why Pep persists with it, it doesn’t work .. That was my point… Which you have agreed with by the look of it?

Couldn’t agree more about Alvarez being a good player and a grafter but he can’t play with Haaland on the pitch without being in midfield which doesn’t suit him or City..
it’s a mystery why Pep persists with it, it doesn’t work .. That was my point… Which you have agreed with by the look of it?
I don't agree with you saying we're fucked if Alvarez plays because you're insinuating he's shite which he clearly isn't.

I don't agree with you saying we're fucked if Alvarez plays because you're insinuating he's shite which he clearly isn't.
If he plays in midfield we are fucked in my opinion, not once have I said he’s shite, he just stifles all creativity when he plays in the midfield role.. If you don’t agree, well that’s what forums are for innit…!!

Wankers slagging off City players

If he plays in midfield we are fucked in my opinion, not once have I said he’s shite, he just stifles all creativity when he plays in the midfield role.. If you don’t agree, well that’s what forums are for innit…!!
Jeez, pass me your white flag so i can stick it up your arse, then you'll be fucked; )

If Alvarez starts in midfield I'm still confident we'll win.

15 goals and counting as a striker and a midfielder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.