FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Another factor in kick off days and times will be the 6 Nations. No chance of a game on ITV on Saturday tea time, in my opinion. I reckon one game on Friday night or Sat 12.15ko, three games on the Sunday.

City will almost certainty be on the BBC, so they’d probably jump at the chance to try and shit on ITV, if they’ve got the rugby and go head to head.

We have a fantastic record against Newcastle at The Etihad.
Am I correct in thinking that they have only won once which was a League Cup game about 10 years ago ??
Since 2001 there has been 20 meetings at home, we have won 18, lost 1 (yes a league cup game in 2014) and drawn 1. Some big score lines as well, 8 meetings where we scored at least 4 with a couple of 5-0 in there.

Last edited:
My, ahem, beloved is set on booking a holiday to clash with the quarter final weekend (I know, I know. I should grow a pair etc). I'm unsure what my options are when it comes to transferring a cup ticket to a third party or if indeed it's possible at all! As a seasoncard holder and cup scheme member, I don't receive a ticket by email of course but have it loaded onto my digital card. Alternatively, I would make it available via the Ticket Exchange process but I don't think it extends to cup ties.
Any help would be appreciated.

No ticket exchange for cup ties.
No problem to transfer it to anyone in your friends and family list.
Do you need a new friend, asking for a friend?

Another factor in kick off days and times will be the 6 Nations. No chance of a game on ITV on Saturday tea time, in my opinion. I reckon one game on Friday night or Sat 12.15ko, three games on the Sunday.
Was Scotland v England not on at the same time as City v Bournemouth last Saturday.
Only thing we can take is that City will be a different day front the rags.

When do they decide what days/time for this?
I’d like to think it will be in the next couple of days due to the relatively short turnaround compared to other rounds of the cup. But you never know for sure with these things.

Do you need a new friend, asking for a friend?
Possibly Ste if I understand you correctly. A mate who's on my Friends and Family list might have it but not if he decides to take his lad.
I'll DM you if it's available. Watch this space

Ireland v Scotland is teatime, England is 8pm.
Last time I looked all the teams left in the FA Cup were English so no reason to worry what other countries are up to sport wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.