PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wasn’t aware PB was a brand.

Where can I get my PB t-shirt and car sticker?
You not got one already???

I always wear my "Prestwich Blue told me to go fuck myself" T shirt with pride on a match day!

Last edited:
You did a cracking job back in the day. One of the few city accounts that made the majority of the journalists look like the dickheads they are.
I’m aware it came at a cost to your well being so hopefully you’re in a better place now.
You did your bit so be proud.
Well said mate. Rabin’s posts were superb, great to read & so he deserves our thanks

I hadn't see his latest rantings. He is very upset by the podcast, very upset I blocked him and very upset that I refuse to take his feeble emails yesterday as some kind of de-escalation. Harris reads this thread voraciously. I will not descend to his level. I have never said to him I believe City are "dodgy" and there is a cigarette paper between my private and public view. It is safe to say he will publish (as he has done) whatever he thinks are my most scathing assessments.

I have said to him that I don't believe the toolkit thing Colin believes and that I have told Colin that. I also said Colin is wonderful self publicist (which he is). I also do not approve of any of the personal pile ons on Harris relating to his personal tragedy. I have also disapproved of that Rabin character on Twitter but we've had a mutual block for years anyway. Fundamentally, as I said yesterday I feel a bit sorry for Harris and his personal tragedy and that comes across on numerous times in our DMs over a 4 year period. More fool me.

I have published my DMs with Harris on Twitter. I won't be bullied by him.
Nobley put - but the personal tragedy thing wears a bit thin - we all, well, a great many of us, have awful things to deal with and affecting us - usually such adversity brings perspective and understanding - clearly not in his case.
F*ck him.

Just to break off from the Harris talk, @Manchester33 has just re-iterated to me what he posted on here the other week - granted that post was slightly cryptic but he's confirmed that the club are "super confident" that we'll be fine. Now I know this is nothing new as such and City have expressed confidence throughout but I get the impression that this is based on the updates they're getting as to how the case is progressing. Can't deny that I'm still nervous though!
I'll start to worry when nobody turns up for work on the expansion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.