PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am struggling to think of settlement terms that would be acceptable to the club that wouldn't cause great damage to the PL and to Masters, particularly.

In 2014 we settled with a rather weak hand. If the club ruled out a settlement with UEFA in 2019, I can't imagine a settlement with the PL is very likely.

Such is the mess into which Masters has manoeuvred himself.
UEFA were offering a fine in exchange for pleading guilty to what was described as "an accounting breach".

I am struggling to think of settlement terms that would be acceptable to the club that wouldn't cause great damage to the PL and to Masters, particularly.

In 2014 we settled with a rather weak hand. If the club ruled out a settlement with UEFA in 2019, I can't imagine a settlement with the PL is very likely.

Such is the mess into which Masters has manoeuvred himself.
Reveal all City.

Name clubs,authorities,media,publishers,journalists, pundits,broadcasters,dogs,cats and rats.

Don't spare the horses.

If they want a fight give them all the biggest,longest and most ruinous fight in sporting history.

Fuck any and all consideration....RUIN the BASTARDS !!

UEFA were offering a fine in exchange for pleading guilty to what was described as "an accounting breach".

Interesting. If that was offered and rejected in 2019, the PL would presumably have to offer something better.

A fine for non-cooperation, maybe, with no acceptance of guilt on anything else (assuming the club didn't fully cooperate according to the rules, about which I am still not convinced, tbh).

"Resolve itself" was certainly unusual terminology.

The offer also included us accepting a season out of the CL too, but apparently we were told that if we challenged UEFA, they'd go for a £30m fine & a two year suspension. City told them to shove it up their arses...

The offer also included us accepting a season out of the CL too, but apparently we were told that if we challenged UEFA, they'd go for a £30m fine & a two year suspension. City told them to shove it up their arses...
That (a season out of the CL) wasn't what we were told at City Matters by Omar Berrada. It was just a fine.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.