PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A few weeks go when Wolves “surprisingly“ sided with the cartel on related party sponsorship I said I wonder what they have been offered in return….well we now know, also released on a day when it’s not going to gather much interest i.e. a full fixture list…

I wasn't suggesting he was corrupt but I did say in my post that his disposition to the club might not be good as he has been involved in a high profile case against us. It's pure guesswork on your part that he may have advised UEFA that their case was very weak.
Maybe it came across wrongly. I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry! Of course it is a guess. My point is don't waste your energy worrying about it. He isn't going to go on a campaign vs City and nor could he

Last edited:
So Wolves survived an FFP sanctioned points deduction by the skin of their teeth in no small part to MCFC purchasing Nunes, we are Mother Teresa fc, helping out other clubs in their hour of need. Noddy Holder and Steve Edge can thank us later
Nunes wasn’t in the 2022/23 accounts as he didn’t sign until August Seems they were £30m within the allowed lossesIMG_2741.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.