PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

ineptitude/ complacency ? that guy hacked governments/police forces/banks,he could hack anything, there was fuck all we could of done to stop him,that guy could hack nasa if he wanted to, whats more important is, why did he choose to hack city ?
I think he's a hired gun or being used as a front for the organisation that really hacked City. If you look at who's been hacked it obvious that its been orchestred by somebody with inside knowledge of our business.

I think he's a hired gun or being used as a front for the organisation that really hacked City. If you look at who's been hacked it obvious that its been orchestred by somebody with inside knowledge of our business.
With the resources city have, I am sure they know who hacked us and why, it’s could be anyone from Qatar to Liverpool and everyone in between.

The club is causing so much damage to the old cartel that nothing is off the table. It all comes down to money. We took it and they want it back!

Last edited:
Because Everton refused to agree to an expedited process last season for 21/22. It went to the IC to decide who agreed with Everton. So all Everton's fault.

Not sure if serious. It's Everton's fault for using all the opportunities the rules give it to defend itself? That's a weird take from a lawyer isn't it?

There is only one reason why it will be a mess this year, imho. And that is because the rules have allowed it to be.

I think he's a hired gun or being used as a front for the organisation that really hacked City. If you look at who's been hacked it obvious that it’s ot to hope putting the finger with supporting evidence forms part of been orchestred by somebody with inside knowledge of our business.

Got to hope being hacked by a rival forms part of our 115 defence.

Got to hope being hacked by a rival forms part of our 115 defence.
Can you imagine if City allowed themselves to be hacked by the dippers to spring an elaborate plan more cunning than a Baldrick plan left overnight in cunning juice!! Yes and I realise how some of you will read that !!!!! Lol !!!

With the resources city have, I am sure they know who hacked us and why, it’s could be anyone from Qatar to Liverpool and everyone in between.

The club is causing so much damage to the old cartel that nothing is off the table. It all comes down to money. We took it and they want it back!
They know 100%, and its impossible that Pinto did this on his own, and yeah, its all bout the money.

People are losing their minds thinking other clubs or countries hired Pinto to target City. Conspiracy nonsense.

The reality is he hacked loads of clubs / agents / individual that had poor security. The main targets if anybody were Portugueses agents.

Look at tax cases he exposed for Messi and Ronaldo that ended with jail sentences ( which they didn’t serve ) and the Ronaldo rape stuff for starters.

The Footy Leaks book is full of loads more stuff than City. We are are minor part of book.

Everybody thinks City were targeted cause the British media only focussed on the City stuff.

He was hacking everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.