PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The hearing isn't imminent according to Martin Lipton on Stefan's Twitter....October / November. Judgement issued months later according to Stefan.

Just Masters being a useless **** as always
Quoting my own post from the other day but Martin Lipton replied on Stefan's Twitter saying the hearing is October/November. He clearly hasn't got the same information as Prestige Car Sales :)

(Just trying to temper some excess giddiness on here)

We’ve heard several times over the past few months that certain journalist have been warned by City - only for the usual stories to continue pretty much straight away.

We will know within a couple of days whether there is any truth about these letters going out.

Ffs mate. You could have a playboy bunny riding your cock and one sat on your chops, whilst receiving news you’d won the lottery and you’d still post on here saying you weren’t sure if it was any good.

Worth a fortune in defamation damages against the maker.
”and, m’lud, it was repeated 20,000 times at Wembley”
—“What‘s Wembley?”
”It‘s an association football stadium, m’lud”
—“What’s association football?”
”Never mind.”
Shows how thick they are, 40,000 buying these and on TV Wembley looking totally sky blue. Don't think many rags will be buying.

Ffs mate. You could have a playboy bunny riding your cock and one sat on your chops, whilst receiving news you’d won the lottery and you’d still post on here saying you weren’t sure if it was any good.
He’d be complaining that he’s got cock-burn, pubes in his mouth, and not knowing what to spend it on, but that’s what his alias assumes ;-)

We could use this reply as a standard response to any further miserable buggers

If it wasn’t 115 it’d be something else. Apparently our football is “mechanical”, according to some random Leeds fan I was speaking to. As if going to watch Leeds play is some kind of euphoric experience.

Increasingly avoiding conversations about football where I can. It’s hardest at work, I’ve got to give the impression I care what some people think, because, well, money.
Mate, I no longer discuss football at work, & the Rag & Dipper hordes are happy with that. When they ruled, they took the piss mercilessly, but I remained steadfast in my support of City & kept telling them I'd live to see the day when City finished above them! It was about the limit of my ambitions & realistic hopes! :-)

Now City are in the ascendancy, I don't talk about football at all, & they don't bother discussing anything with me. I can see the pain on their faces because they probably think they're such an irrelevance, that they're not even worth engaging with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.