United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Hit and hope from Rashford. When they go in they're spectacular goals. That aside, he and the rest of that rabble were a shambles.

City kept their patience and took the chances brilliantly when they arrived. Erling should have had another, but it was total domination. No idea what Ten Hag is meant to be doing, they look no different to any of the other managers in recent years, long may it continue.

A few things to work on for next Sunday and another big week ahead. Come on City

All them hundreds of millions spent and there plan is to play the way teams at League 2 level play every week ffs.

A huge punt up field hoping for it to be played from there and theyve spent millions on a manager to do that ????

Fook me they could have saved themselves millions and simply gone for Phil Parkinson at Wrexham.

I actually dont know what more embarrassing the way they played or the interviews after.

They should thank the lord that a City goal didnt come earlier or it would have been a lot worse.
I'm just in the process of texting my mate who's a red and saying pretty much the same thing.
I said Luton were braver than you lot the other night and they've spent £30 assembling their squad.

U can't be the biggest club in the world with an expensively assembled team and play tactics that a second tier side would play at our gaff. It's embarrassing. I know we're amazing and a daunting side these days but other big teams do at least try and play some football against us, and you know, they do sometimes take points off us.
I honestly can't remember the last time utd went toe to toe with us. I'd be well cheesed off if we went to cold scaffold and Pep played 11 behind the ball with this expensive squad we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.