United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

These lads are just incredible. I shout and swear at doku sometimes, and big Erl had an earful off me for that sitter and some of his touches, but they just have that belief that they'll do it eventually. We don't panic, we just keep going and keep believing. I kept believing but the longer the game was going, the more I just thought it wasn't going to be our night. But these lads just blow me away. Season after season. Its insane. Its march and we're there yet again at the business end of the season with a chance in 3 comps.
Incredible bunch, incredible manager. Up the blues

Pep saying we played better in the first half than the second, not sure where he's getting that from ha
Nobody can possibly understand , because he's on a totally different football intelligence level to anyone else alive.All we can do is wish we understood whilst knowing we'll never reach that level.

Rashford scored a cracker. But it was one of those shots that go in 1 in 40 times. He was probably aiming for the top right corner. Reminds me of the James Coburn quote in the magnificent 7 when he responded to Horst Buchholz jaw dropping when he said " I was aiming for the horse"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.