Do our stewards only hassle Blues

Had an encounter with a couple of the arseholes in 136 today. As usual everyone stands up when we're on the attack, this old woman appears and tells me and my lad to sit down. I pointed out everyone in front of us were stood up so go tell them as well. She stood there waffling on even though we were now sat down at which point I told her to shut up. She then comes back with another dickhead who starts lecturing us and he threatens to throw us out..! Refusing to listen to our point that we only stood up cos everyone in front of us were. Kept it up for 8 minutes despite us being sat down, clearly attempting to get a reaction to give him an excuse. Folk around us were defending us when a senior steward turned up and told him to leave us alone, he was as perplexed as us.
Utter wankers.

My lad has an 18-21 season card and was ejected immediately after entry today when a steward asked his age and he replied 22.The age restriction rules state you have to be in that age range at time of renewal, which he was. He had proof of date of birth on him but they didn’t want to know.
Luckily he managed to get in about 25 minutes after kick off, claiming his card had failed at the ticket office.

My lad has an 18-21 season card and was ejected immediately after entry today when a steward asked his age and he replied 22.The age restriction rules state you have to be in that age range at time of renewal, which he was. He had proof of date of birth on him but they didn’t want to know.
Luckily he managed to get in about 25 minutes after kick off, claiming his card had failed at the ticket office.
Absolutely daft that. Glad he got in for our 3 goals.

Disgraceful that. There are too many of these clueless arseholes about but they continue to get away with it. Something needs doing.

Minimum wage, maximum rage.
Some do great jobs and build rapport, as many have done for decades. These in and out types reflect the casual terms they're signed on. If City had sense, they'd recruit the best and retain them. How's the reward? 12 quid an hour and a meal?

The standard has seriously dropped. IQs too.
I like that.......MWMR.......spot on

It's not only the ones at the lower end that are causing problems, the two that we had problems with today have been there for many years. One in particular has a yellow jacket and can often be seen strolling around the family stand with an air of importance about him. He was the one that I mentioned on the first page that tried to stop me buying a beer a few mins before kick off. Thankfully he has to answer to superiors with common sense but it's alarming that one day he might be promoted to senior level.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.