Do our stewards only hassle Blues

Presume you mean M1? I know you're in SS3 as I am, I got there last night and the queue was past the gates for M1, about 1000 people all snaked round the barriers so I decided to try N1 as there were about 5 people in that queue and my ticket worked.

M1 has been shite for years and is getting worse, 4 stewards wanding people down whilst at least 9 or 10 are stood milling round the turnstiles doing fuck all
I was also at the end of the queue of M1.
Worried as i got there at 7.55.
No need to worry got in my seat and a coffee before the teams came out.
Kiosk at 5 past 8 i just walked up and there was nobody else in line.
First time ever that has happened.

Never had issue with the stewards or those searching before entry. The one lastnight was really friendly to me and my son.

Anyone know why there were so many stewards down at pitch side towards the end of the game? It's like they were expecting a pitch invasion. At 10:15 on a Wednesday night..
To reassure Robin Olsen who was understandably worried that he’d be subject to another serious assault at the hands of marauding City hooligans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.