It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He’s a wing back who is far better attacking than defending. I’d be surprised if he was in our squad next season.
Just playing devil's advocate really. I have hardly seen anything of Couto so couldn't really vouch for his qualities or ability to fit into our squad.

But if he genuinely is the best right back in La Liga as mentioned, then surely he'd be up for consideration, or worth more than the fee the OP said we could get for him?

Walker isn't going to be around for.much longer so right back will soon be a hole we need to fill.

Just playing devil's advocate really. I have hardly seen anything of Couto so couldn't really vouch for his qualities or ability to fit into our squad.

But if he genuinely is the best right back in La Liga as mentioned, then surely he'd be up for consideration, or worth more than the fee the OP said we could get for him?

Walker isn't going to be around for.much longer so right back will soon be a hole we need to fill.
correct position, completely wrong profile without a system change from Pep. Probably got a good shout at making himself noticed at RW if he goes on pre-season though.

Frimpong would be my choice. Couto isn’t tall or particularly quick. He’s similar to Porro at Spurs.

Frimpong would be my choice. Couto isn’t tall or particularly quick. He’s similar to Porro at Spurs.
an improvement on Couto given the choice for me, but still the same issues. better going one way than the other when 1-on-1 defending is paramount in this system. Bet we see someone floated who is a CB/RB over a RWB/RB.

correct position, completely wrong profile without a system change from Pep. Probably got a good shout at making himself noticed at RW if he goes on pre-season though.

Still antonished me that some people didn't know the difference between wing back and full back thinking these two are one and same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.