FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Doku is only out for a short time. I know people are low on him right now, but with Grealish out, it leaves us light on the left. Potentially a big chance for Bobb, though, even if he's far better on the right.

Beware of a first leg 3-1 lead.

Can I remind you that when FA Cup ties were of 2 legs, in 1945-46, City were up against Bradford Park Avenue in Round 4 and won the first leg 3-1, away.

It looked pretty safe for a passage through to Rouind 5, but the score in the second leg was Ciry 2, Bradford PA 8.

Yes, 2-8, at Maine Road. Can you imagine the media meltdown if it's City 2 Copenhagen 8?

Don't say I didn't warn you........

Beware of a first leg 3-1 lead.

Can I remind you that when FA Cup ties were of 2 legs, in 1945-46, City were up against Bradford Park Avenue in Round 4 and won the first leg 3-1, away.

It looked pretty safe for a passage through to Rouind 5, but the score in the second leg was Ciry 2, Bradford PA 8.

Yes, 2-8, at Maine Road. Can you imagine the media meltdown if it's City 2 Copenhagen 8?

Hahaha give over

You sure you are not confused and the 2 - 8 wasnt the formation thats the way they played in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.