FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the tie won in the 1st half & then make changes for Sunday.

Stones should have the night off & hopefully Rodri, Kev, Berny & Phil don't play more than 60 minutes

I'd like to see Stones and KDB completely rested tomorrow. Copenhagen are a Championship standard side whom the rest should be able to crush comfortably, then get 5 other of the big boys off asap.
I'd play Haaland for at least an hour - assuming he's fit - as he still needs minutes.
If Copenhagen are a championship side what are the rags?

Pep will play a strong team, can see Kdb and Stones being rested with Sunday in mind. Another goal will virtually kill the tie and then make changes in the second half.

People are mad if they think we will see a load of changes as Pep values this competition as much as the league! A couple of changes maybe to begin with and then maybe 3-4 more if things are going well after 60 minutes but it will be a shambles if he goes too weak and we get binned out.

I fully expect Pep to put out a very strong line up.
We don’t face the dippers until Sunday and they play in Prague Thursday.

Beware of a first leg 3-1 lead.

Can I remind you that when FA Cup ties were of 2 legs, in 1945-46, City were up against Bradford Park Avenue in Round 4 and won the first leg 3-1, away.

It looked pretty safe for a passage through to Rouind 5, but the score in the second leg was Ciry 2, Bradford PA 8.

Yes, 2-8, at Maine Road. Can you imagine the media meltdown if it's City 2 Copenhagen 8?

Don't say I didn't warn you........
Are you by any chance related to @malg or @lionheart ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.